Műtzig Amabeats Dj Competitions: Semi Final Event

Author: InyaRwanda
On:13/09/2023 12:21
0 0 0 0 0 Loading... 0

This Saturday, September 16th, the Mützig Amabeats Semi-Final event will take place at Kigali City Towers, KCT. The semi-final event is the third phase of the Mützig Amabeats DJ Competition.

During this phase, the ten semi-finalists will be paired together to compete against each other in front of a live audience in a series of challenges. The winners of each paired DJ battle will be selected by adding the scores of the judges and the live audience. 

This phase will determine the five finalists who will battle it out in the grand finale.

The selection of the Top 10 DJs was determined through public voting and a panel of Judges. The Mützig Amabeats DJ competition is an extension of the ongoing Never Stop Starting campaign. Never Stop Starting is a bold proposition that demands attention and action. 

It celebrates individuals' bravery and boldness in starting something life changing. Through dynamic activation, we aim to reward both established and upcoming DJs who never stop starting.

The Mützig Amabeats DJ Competition, now in its second year, aims to build on the success of its first edition, which was won by Selekta Danny and DJ Khizzbeats, both of whom have become esteemed Brand Ambassadors for the Mützig brand.

The winner of the MŰTZIG AMABEATS DJ Competition will be awarded a 1-year Brand Ambassador contract valued at RWF 18,000,000, along with DJ equipment worth RWF 5,000,000. 

The first runner-up will also be awarded a 1-year Brand Ambassador contract valued at RWF 12,000,000, along with DJ equipment worth RWF 2,500,000. Additionally, the 2nd Runner up will be awarded a cash prize of RWF 2,500,000.

The Semi-final event is set to start at 5:00pm, with an entrance fee of RWF 5000 and is all consumable.

Bralirwa Plc is a Rwandan company producing and selling beers and soft drinks. The Company’s beer brand portfolio includes Primus, Mützig, Legend, Amstel Malt, Turbo King, and Heineken all proudly produced in the Gisenyi brewery;

The Company’s largest selling beer brand has been available to consumers since 1959. Since 1974, the Company has been producing and selling soft drink brands under a licensing agreement with The Coca-Cola Company. 

These include Coca Cola, Fanta Orange, Fanta Citron, Fanta Fiesta, Fanta Pineapple, Sprite, Stoney, Krest Tonic, Cheetah energy drink and the Company’s own brand Vital’ O.

The Company was founded in 1957 with the construction of a brewery located in Gisenyi. Since 1971, Bralirwa Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V, which holds 75% of the shares of Bralirwa with the remaining 25% listed on the Rwanda Stock Exchange. 

As a socially responsible company Bralirwa supports a variety of projects from Health to Environment.